Trying to shake up the look of the posts again. 😛
- Tracy Morris has started a series of posts on blogging. Here are Part 1 and Part 2.Kristen Lamb shares the The Right Way, The Wrong Way, and The Smart Way of Social Media.
- Tony Eldrige gives us 7 Weekly Book Marketing Goals You Can Adopt Today!
- Frank Ryan, guest over at Tony Eldrige’s Maketing Tips blog lists 12 Places Authors Should Look To Develop a Strong Web Presence. (Some of these I’d not heard of before and I am all over the place! lol)
- Story brainstorming on the dead! Gene Lempp’s new post Plotting the Iceman.Kristen Lamd speaks on Little Darlings and why they must DIE! (Cue in Funeral Music!)
- Lisa Kilian spouts on what not to do as a writer – Mistake # 83: Apologize. (Good sentiments and wisdom here.)
- Chuck Wendig shares WORD KARATE: Ruminations on writing action scenes. (Great insights and food for thought.) (NSFW)
I think that’s it for this round. Have an awesome week ya’ll!
(Hmmm wordpress really isn’t keeping what groupings I’m doing. Bleah!)